Translate

Sunday, July 28, 2013

OOTD: Ted Baker dress and New Look heels

Hi, loves!
I hope you are having a lovely Sunday afternoon and that you've taken advantage to the fullest of this sunny summer weekend :). I'm still a bit dizzy from this nasty cold, but I can hold it together and still go out a little, luckily...
Anyway, today I went to a vide dressing ( closet sale) here in Brussels where I found two awesome pieces: a Michael Kors bag and a Dior eyeshadow kit which were practically new ! I so love good deals, even if they are second hand stuff. If they are in excellent condition, why not take advantage?
I'm not a spoiled brat that shops just in luxe stores... I shop in Zara, I shop in outlets, I shop in luxury stores, I shop in thrift stores, I shop on closet sales, flee markets, etc.. Where you can find a great deal, I'm there, no matter the place! :D
The dress I'm wearing today is one of the purchases that I have from the outlet. I know you were all excited to see what I've bought, but I'm showing you little by little. ^^









What I wore:
- Ted Baker dress  ( similar here)
- New Look heels
- Zara clutch
- Swarovski necklace ( almost as mine, here)

I apologise for the face. I am still recovering.. it was difficult to take shoots today :'(
I adore this dress from Ted Baker. It's so chic and simple and I got a lot of compliments today from others, so it's definitely a great buy! The sore is new in Maasmechelen Village, so it didn't had high reductions... But no worries, I'll be back in January :D
Thank you for visiting my blog and do join me on my social networks!

Kisses,
R.













5 comments:

  1. WoW! I love this burgundy colour and the dress is Amazing! It's perfect with your hair!
    Kisses
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..those are gorgeous shoes..and you look amazing!

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty dress! I love your heels too.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)