Translate

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pour it up!

Hello, my sweet sweet readers!
Today's post is dedicated to a fashion icon I simply adore, Rihanna. I know I must sound like a teen when I say this, but that girl is spectacular.. her style.. her taste.. her way of being, and last, but not least, her music is just.. divine!
So, I thought I'd do a look inspired by her ^^

Groove of the day:









What I wore:
- River Island dress
- Rihanna for River Island cap
- Zara heels
- Zara jacket
- Forever 21 bag
- River Island necklace



I believe you know my awesome cap from Instagram ( that is if you are following me there ^^). I'm so in love with it and plus that I've purchased it during the sales... Anyway, hope you like my look and I suggest you follow me on my social networks so you stay up-to-date ! 





17 comments:

  1. This look is amazing!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is awesome! kisseess:)

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tu es magnifique super robe et je suis une grande fan de Rihanna !!!Bises
    http://www.blogdeklervi.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love this post!!! Really great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely summer outfit! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mix of styles you have going on here... and that dress! You styled it perfectly.
    xL

    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the coolest look, you look awsome hun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the coolest outfit ever, loved how you dressed up that tshirt dress!
    xx
    7thand2nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from Spain: this dress is very cool .. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cool!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh yes, great look! I totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look ;)
    xx
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your outfit and Rihanna too :)
    Let me know what you think on my latest blog post :)
    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post sweets.....
    may be we can follow each other..!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice look!
    I bought a similar dress recently at HM :)

    kisses
    http://laterscoco.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)