Translate

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Countryside time

Hello, my loves!
I do apologize for the lack of posts these days, but, as you all know, I was on the road. If you are following me on Instagram, you probably know that I've been as well in Wien and that I spent a wonderful night there. It's truly a beautiful city whom story I'll cover in a future post :), so stay tuned!
Today I decided to spend some quality time with my family and just relax a little at the countryside, at my late grandparents' house.
Not updating my blog for quite a while, made me decide to take some photos of my outfit that I wore today there. Something comfortable and summerish that's perfect for some R&R. Utility is the main feature of today's look.












What I wore:
- H&M dress
- Zara TRF sandals
- Michael Kors bag
- Guess hat
- Six bracelet 


So, that's all for today :). Just wanted to make a quick update and to wish you all a wonderful Sunday night !
Kisses,
R.














28 comments:

  1. Naturally gorgeous! those sandals are chic and comfy..enjoy the holliday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look!
    looks comfy but still so elegant :)

    enjoy the rest of your sunday,
    http://laterscoco.blogspot.de/


    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, ce frumoase sunt pozele si ce draguta este rochia :X :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures!! love the field in the background and cute outfit!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so pretty. The colour is just so perfect for summer!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos and the color of the dress! :)
    XO Karla

    www.kqnstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are so fun and Summery! I love the look! Gorgeous.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the photos! And you have the sandals i wanted but couldn't find my number!!! ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice look!i love it:)
    http://antapal.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun summery look! Looks like your vacation is fabulous :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look absolutely darling!! i love the dress!


    lesleykim.blogspot.com

    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete
  12. looking pretty pictures really stunning !!!!!!!!!!!
    keep in touch
    www.articalandfashionknowledge.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the photos!
    And the dress is really nice too!

    Jewellery giveaway on My blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely photos!
    gorgeous look
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the blue!!!!
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello from Spain: beautiful pictures in the field. I love your dress and hat. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous location to take photos! I love your tote and sandals!

    Luba

    www.lubalovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing dress!!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3359
    Have a lovely week!!
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  19. i have this dress in black and love it!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey,
    great pictures and a beautiful outfit! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)