Translate

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Green summer

Hi, guys!
I am currently bearing temperatures that reach 40 degrees Celsius, so you can imagine that I'm boiling here :). But I'm happy that I'm in my home country and actually I'm planing a little getaway to see some wonderful landscapes next week, so you better follow me on Instagram ( or my other social platforms) to stay up to date :).
Anyway, I wanted to share as well my outfit that I wore today in the city. Something cool and in beautiful summer colors.










What I wore:
- Zara sandals, bag, top, shorts and bracelet
- Flirt LA necklace ( find it here

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Keep in mind that I'm in my summer vacation, so I'm a bit late on visiting other blogs or keeping in touch with you guys.
Nevertheless, if you follow me social, be sure that you get a response, as well as exclusive updates ^^


Oh, and talking about clothes and fashion, Romwe
has Shirts with Shorts,well the Melody in Summer
Find super shirts & shorts with much cheaper prices here Ends on August 11th, Never miss the opportunity !! ^^



Kisses,
R.















15 comments:

  1. you look beautiful,love the heels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tres chic j'adore!
    Ton top ets magnifique et la couleur assortie au chaussures... Wahou elle te va a merveille!
    Sans parler des bijoux que tu as super bien assorti...
    Bravo pour ce look qui ets vraiment top.

    Si cela t'interesse, j'organise un concours pour gagner un pull en cachemire sur mon blog. Je te laisse le lien vers l'article concours au cas ou :)

    http://ourtrendydiary.blogspot.com/2013/08/giveaway-n1-le-leon-x-our-trendy-diary.html

    A bientot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pics!
    I really like your look!
    Cannot believe you do it all by your own!

    http://laterscoco.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shorts dear! Love how your paired it with the green ;))
    New post is up!

    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com
    – New Post: Cali Dreamin' –

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post,hun:-)love the shoes and your hair!
    xx Ada
    http://antapal.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your look!! so lovelyy

    kisses

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous at the high temperatures (it's 18 degrees in Canada :P). Very cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of these colors together. You look amazing and great shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this look! Specially because i have this top in white ahaha


    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY - http://insanely-it.blogspot.pt/2013/08/win-end-of-summer-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)