Translate

Friday, August 30, 2013

Headmistress.

Hi, guys!
As you are reading this, I'm probably still in Greece. For today's post, I wanted to do something more special.. pictorial/magazine style... I do hope you like the look. It's very dramatique dramatic :). Something very 1900 headmistress style...
This look features a skirt that I like oh so much, from Wholesale7






What I wore:
- Wholesale7 skirt ( find it here)
- Zara heels
- Zara blouse
- Zara necklace

So, this is the look for today. I added a vintage look to the photos, so it would be more dramatic :).
I really love this skirt from Wholesale7... it can be styled in so many ways...
Hope you are following me social, so you won't miss out on exclusive updates :)

                   


                                                  Facebook |Twitter|Instagram

  













13 comments:

  1. This is really amazing, perfect in every single detail! I bet you are having fun and relax in Greece, what a charming country!
    I'd love if you could follow me back if you aren't already, thanks :-)
    With love,
    Coco
    xoxo
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your look - it's so creative. This is so elegant and chic!<3 This lenght of skirt really suits here ^^
    Love!
    StylishSideofLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect outfit and amazing pics...so elegant and chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the vintage feel ! Great post Ruxandra !

    XX Luba

    Polished grunge look today on
    www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ador tinuta asta este superba! Una dintre preferatele mele la tine! :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics and the outfit is stunning...so chic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: the skirt and styling are awesome. The photos are wonderful. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb, de la par, machiaj, pana la haine si accesorii.
    xo
    About women and not only Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely inspiring!
    http://antapal.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you look so gorgeous!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I just love this, especially that hat!!!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very classy outfit! I wish more women of today would embrace this kind of apparel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)