Translate

Monday, August 12, 2013

Look du jour: Zara TRF dress and golden heels

Hi, guys! 
So sorry for missing a little from the blogosphere, but I was busy visiting a dear friend of mine. ( you probably know that if you are following me on my social networks ^^).
Today I though I'd do a simple, yet cool outfit that it's perfect for going out late in the afternoon or even in evening time.








What I wore:
- Zara TRF dress ( old)
- Zara heels
- Udobuy necklace
- Blanco clutch

Really hope you enjoyed the short outfit post of the day ^^
I would as well like to share the latest news from the beloved online clothing store, Romwe!
Now it's time to go back to school~
Cool stuff perfects new term!
Favorable prices are just so great 
Big sale ends on August 18th!




14 comments:

  1. Love your amazing look!!!

    kisses

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! That necklace is stunning

    demivanputten.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit !
    Beautiful necklace ;)

    Zahida

    www.monamielamode.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous outfit! I am loving that necklace. That is such a beautiful statement piece.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove your necklage and the shoes! You are Amazing!
    Kisses
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress, it's amazing!!
    I love your make-up too *.*
    -Amara-

    http://bitterberrystyle.blogspot.it/2013/08/instagram-01.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. U look amazing!

    Lesleykim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a nice outfit:-)
    http://antapal.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're drop dead gorgeous dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty look, I like the dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)