Translate

Monday, August 26, 2013

OOTD: Cat ear cuff and Green skirt

Hello, my dears!
So sorry for my absence these days, but I was so busy... I went to visit my father and all I can say is that family is the most important thing in life. I was very happy to visit him, knowing that I only see him once a year..
Anyway, I went a little out this afternoon and I wanted to share with you the outfit I wore. I don't know why, but this styling reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw...it just has her swag, don't you think? Well, with the cat ear cuff from 2dayslook in addition :).









What I wore:
- Bershka top
- Asos skirt
- H&M pumps
- New Look clutch
- 2dayslook Cat Ear Cuff/ Earring ( find it here )  

Ear cuffs/ Full Earrings are so hot right now.. I mean they are everywhere...But I simply adore them ^^. The one that I have from 2dayslook is so affordable and cute ^^ . So, I hope you liked my post. I'll b, be leaving this week to Greece, so be sure to follow me social to keep up with updates :)









11 comments:

  1. Love your pleated skirt ! Gorgeous

    XX Luba

    A perfect look for the office comeback, today on
    www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that skirt!! The styling is amazing, great look!!

    RubyRedIris.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: you're right. The family is the most important. Also your outfit reminiscent of the style of Carrie Bradshaw. I love it. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything on this look, you look so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look as gorgeous as always my dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)