Translate

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

OOTD: Two piece suit and floral sunnies

Hello, my dears ! 
I don't know why, but lately I've been going crazy over two piece suits ! I simply adore them :).
The one I have today is from Choies, and its print it reminds me somehow of  the ones from Louis Vuitton. I've accessorized it with my heart pendant chain from Swarovski and Spark bracelet, so I won't look like a Christmas tree, seeing that I already have my gorgeous Indressme flower applied sunglasses ( found them at Chictopia shop). To this mix I found it suitable to add this cool tassel backpack from Wholesale7, where I found it at a great price!
Here's what came out:














What I wore:
- Choies two piece suit ( find it here )
- Indressme floral sunglasses ( found them here, in Chictopia store)
- Wholesale7 tassel backpack ( find it here )
- Zara sandals
- Swarovski heart pendant chain
- Spark jewelry bracelet

So, this is today's look. If you want to stay up-to-date, do follow me on my social networks :D
Kisses,
R.

                                             Facebook |Twitter|Instagram

  

















15 comments:

  1. That suit is so perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!LOVE IT!!!!:)





    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet look !

    XX Luba

    Featuring crop top and leather skirt look, today on
    www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: beautiful proposal. I like your backpack, your top and your skirt. Lovely glasses. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. super chic and feminine

    elarmariodelanena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit! I just love those sunglasses - amazing!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit, it's amazing!

    xx
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Really love this look! The sunglasses are Amazing!
    Kisses
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the sunglasses <3
    check out my latest post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3403
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable set! Loving the floral sunnies and backpack...such statement accessories. Be sure to checkout my style inspiration shoutout to you in my most recent post :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute summer look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoaaa - this is so much fun - love it! ^^
    StylishSideofLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)