Translate

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Orange brick

Hello, my loves!
I'm back today with another awesome ootd post! This time I'm wearing a gorgeous sleeveless backless zipper dress from SheInside, which I find totally cool and perfect for going out in the afternoon. The main thing I like at this dress it's the color - an orange brick shade. Plus the back zipper detail is la pièce de résistance!










What I wore:
- SheInside dress ( find it here )
- Zara heels
- D&G purse
- Forever 21 necklace
- Mango earrings

So, this is the outfit I wore today, in the afternoon. 
Don't forget to follow me on my social networks to keep updated ^^
Kisses,
R.
















8 comments:

  1. AMAZING LOOK!!!

    kisses

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I really like the color orange. Nice pictures. You're very pretty and elegant. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress indeed! I so love the accessories, those earrings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing this dress ! I'm in love with this colour :)

    Xx
    Mélinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post:-)
    http://antapal.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful color on you dear!
    Check out my newest post too!

    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com
    – NEW POSTt: Sunkissed –

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your are right, another awesome post! I love that shade of orange on you!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)