Translate

Thursday, August 22, 2013

We are golden

Hello, my loves!
Here I am today with another gorgeous outfit post that I'm sure you will like ^^
Mix for today: black and gold. You can never go wrong with black and gold, right? Plus that I have a wonderful skirt from 2dayslook featured today ! Perfect match for what I had planned ^^
Tip: When wearing a high waist skirt, add a cropped top into the mix and your silhouette will look so slim ! ( not suggested if you have a big tummy. In that case, you have to tuck it in ^^)











What I wore:
- 2dayslook skirt ( find it here
- New Look top
- Mango hells
- Udobuy necklace ( find it here


So, this is the look for today :)
Hope you like it ^^
Don't forget to follow me on my social networks to stay updated 
Oh, and talking about updates, Romwe is having a major SALE

Save up to 70% on 1000+ Styles

Something you need in life but haven’t got it, just go!

>> Click HERE <<





















12 comments:

  1. You look amazing Ruxandra !!

    XX Luba

    Urban chic looks and style ideas, every day on
    www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with skirt <3 You're stunning in here dear <3

    XOXO,
    Jen of Style & Daydreams. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so so nice!
    I love that - and honestly its my new favorite of all of your styles so far!

    xoxo
    http://laterscoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have great skin body . Love your style!

    Visit my blog :
    http://fashionaddiction-style.blogspot.cz/


    have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the look.
    New post,
    http://www.fashionismylifeestefania.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your looks are absolutely perfect and profi :) This outfit looks really great on you, love the combination of black and gold. You have such a great blog :))


    Energiq

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I have to say this is my favorite look. I am in love with it from head to toe. You have an amazing style that I adore.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superba fusta si bustiera... desi nu sunt genul meu aceste coliere voluminoase, asta-mi place foarte mult!

    http://diana.doubleweb.ro/aztec-print-scarf/

    ReplyDelete
  10. like this combination!

    check my blog
    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello from Spain: Nice pictures. I really like the skirt. Keep in touch...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)