Translate

Thursday, August 1, 2013

- Wedding season -


Hello, everyone!
For some people (especially couples), summer equals the wedding season... that one special moment when everything has to be perfect. Now, I'm no expert on weddings ( actually been to one or two in my entire life), but I do know this: it all starts with a proposal accompanied by a ring, of course :). Which got me thinking: is there a wrong ring? I mean, does it really count? Are diamonds really a girl's best friend? 
Asking myself all those questions, and without sounding materialistic and superficial, I would say YES, it does :). I think it's rather important to know that you will have the perfect ring to wear the rest of your life. ( not counting the divorces, lol).
So, in my search for the perfect wedding/engagement ring, I've stumbled upon so many online jewellery stores, like David Yurman, TacoriBlue Nile or My Jewelry Box who have a beautiful collection of diamond engagement rings that will make any lady's eyes light up. . (no, it's not Tiffany, but it's just as good ^^). You can find all sorts of beautiful jewelry like earrings, necklaces, bracelets, etc at reasonable prices.
Here are some of my favorite picks on engagement rings:

Diamnonds





They are fabulous and just the thought of having a beautiful piece of jewelry like that makes my heart beat faster ^^. I am, above all, a female Scorpio, so you can totally understand that my head turns every time I see something shining bright like a diamond.On my list of favorite wedding bands, I would prefer these:



Diamonds are forever






I saw on their sites that the reviews were good and so I thought I'd recommend these stores to you as well. :) They really have head-turning rings over there, so I'm sure that you'll find something you like for your wedding/engagement or even if you want to make a special gift for someone special ;).
Thank you so much for reading my blog and I'll be back with a brand new post asap.
Kisses,
R.


9 comments:

  1. Jewellery has an integral relation with wedding and engagement ceremonies.Diamonds ring is suitable for daily wear because of its opposition to scratch - possibly preferred gem stone in an wedding rings or engagement ring which can be worn everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing blog!
    Maybe want to follow each other, just let me know :)

    http://www.facebook.com/EuphoriasJewelry
    http://euphoriasroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: indeed. In the summer months I always I have weddings. Beautiful rings. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. "chick and trendy earrings available for weddings and engagements. Titanium and Diamond earrings also available. If you spend more about $ 150 on Kahees.com, the shippings are free in all of the world!"
    "jewellery shopping | gift shopping » Feed"
    " content="earrings shopping" />http://www.kahees.com/earring
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really great! It's funny because I never got a diamond ring. We were somewhat young and we just didn't have the money so my ring was mix of gold and silver. While I no longer wear it, I still love it!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog, wanna follow each other dear? :)

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous rings!!
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can get wedding rings from anywhere but always choose recommended products. You can get bluffed by the frauds.
    la wedding venue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)