Translate

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Belly Button piercing - coming back in trend?


Hello, sweeties!
Still here in Thassos. Want for a nice boat ride today where I saw the entire island from the sea... It was fantastic.
But I wanted to talk about something else in today's post, so no ootd like usual :). Yesterday, while laying on the beach, something caught my attention. I saw a group of teen girls all with their belly button pierced. It's been quite a while since I saw this trend. I remeber when I was in highschool, everyone would pierce their eyebrown or ear and I had a dear friend of mine that pierced her belly button... It looked so awesome at the time, but now she doesn't wear it anymore (old people here lol)
So, yesterday, when I saw this group of young girls, got me thinking - is this trend comming back?
Personally, I would pierce any part of my body... But I do like to admire other people's body jewelry. It is indeed, a fashionable accessory and probably will go back out there!



There are so many wonderful sites where you can find gorgeous navel rings, like freshtrends.com, bodycandy.com or bodyjewelryshop.com. I saw that they have a wide range of garments. Here are my faves:




The new chic

( To view the items, simply click on them ^^)


I hope you enjoyed this post. Can't wait to see your opinions ^^ 

Kisses, 

R.

 P.S. Don't forget to follow me social

                              Facebook |Twitter|Instagram

 


11 comments:

  1. Have fun in Thassos lovely !

    XX Luba

    Six ways to wear fall´s hottest trend – a palid shirt, today on
    www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice selection..i don't have piercing.. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice belly rings but I don't think it's for me.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: i envy! a great boat ride. . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun!!
    check ot my latest post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3412
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, so great but I don't know if I could do it again!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Find out all you need

    to know about belly button accessories at http://navelmadness.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)