Girls of Summer

Hi, guys!
Here I am today with another outfit post. Even though it's September here in Romania, during the daytime you can still wear light clothes, which makes me very happy as I kinda packed 80% summer clothing. 

Sadly, my trip to Thailand was canceled, but I'm still going to a great destination! Can you guess where?
Here's a line from a movie ( that's not The Wizard of Oz), as a hint:
" Oh, Toto, I don't think where in Kansas anymore ! "


So, as you can imagine, today I had some errands to run, but I was happy that I was able to wear a skirt that I have from last summer :). I'm so excited when I find clothes in my old closet that I've totally forgot about!







What I wore:
- Stradivarius skirt
- Bershka corset 
- Motivi denim shirt
- Michael Kors handbag
- Guess sunnies
- Swarovski earrings, ring and necklace


So, this is the look I wore today... I try to keep a positive attitude although I really wished I'd go to Thailand... oh, well, maybe next year, right? :)
Sometimes things work out in the end...
But you stay tuned on my blog cause my new secret destination is really cool ! 
Follow me social so you stay updated!

                                        Facebook |Twitter|Instagram


I'm leaving at the end of next week, so I have a lot of time to post more incredible ootds ^^



Kisses,
R.

P.S. 
Wanted to share this song that I absolutely love from Aerosmith ^^














Comments

  1. Perfect outfit!

    xxx
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great Blog <3
    sure i would love to follow each other, just follow me and let me know so i can follow right back!

    http://mayitapink.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look perfect! I totally love this denim accent - fantastic ^^
    StylishSideofLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!!




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: I'm sorry that you do not travel to Thailand. Another year!. I really like your skirt. You're very pretty. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. very light shade outfit but look great on you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun