Translate

Monday, September 23, 2013

OOTD: Neon pink knitted sweater and Guess jeans

Hi, guys!
Hope you liked my last article on dresses... Now I'm back with my normal outfit of the day, as it's been a while since I've done such a post. I was very busy these days and still am actually. Wednesday is the departure date and I can't say I'm to happy, but I'm not very sad either :)... I really can't explain.. women, right?
So, here's something I wore actually yesterday, but I didn't had time to post it. The braid is soooo easy to do, I learned it from Dulce Candy, one of my favorite fashion/beauty bloggers. She actually got me started on blogging. ( see video here).
Hope you guys like the outfit. It's quite simple and casual.
















What I wore:

- Zara sweater
-
Guess jeans
-
Zara heels
-
Bershka bag
-
Udobuy necklace

Gotta get back to packing now :)
Kisses,
R.






13 comments:

  1. Loving the mix of casual and elegant pieces

    XX LUBA

    Laid back yet super chic look today on
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome necklace. :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/09/another-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I like your sweater in pink. Your hair is fabulous .. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. ce look est parfait!
    j'adore

    bises ma belle

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your hair!
    gorgeous outfit
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)