Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Painted.

Hello, my loves!
Just a quick post for today... I'm not feeling 100% good as I did a couple of blood tests this morning. It's nothing serious, just a routine check-up, but still I feel a little dizzy ... I bet you all know how that can be. You're not full option :)
Here's today outfit that I'm actually wearing even right now while I'm writing from the usual terrace where I come to do all my blogposts ^^.













What I wore:
- New Look cropped top
- Mango jeans
- Zara bag
- Zoosho shoes ( find them here
- Blanco necklace
- Swarovski earrings
- Michael Kors watch 

So this is the look of the day :)
Something for a sunshine time <3

Don't forget to follow me social so you stay up-to-date

                                 Facebook |Twitter|Instagram












12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous jeans and heels dear. :)

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this look! Amazing bag and the necklage is in a perfect colour!
    Kisses
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and fun pants! Lovin those sunnies of course xoxo

    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com | Tsangtastic on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear!
    I love your pants and your necklace!

    http://poupeire.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear :) The photos you choose for your last post are so beautiful!!
    Need to say that your blog is a good inspiration :)
    Come to see my new post, ill delighted to know your opinion :)
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!:-)
    xo ada
    http://antapal.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is so cute. you could easily dress up your outfit with adding a cute jacket with it. the red hand bag just pops with your look.

    C.Michelle
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that bag and the cropped top..And you have a beautiful figure..

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)