Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Purple Love

Hello, my dears ! 
First of all, I just want to make a little remark... I saw that so many of you are actually truly following my blog and I felt the need to say a big THANK YOU.. Thank you for being there for me and I promise that I'll do my best not to let you down and make great posts for every taste, for each one of you ! 
Now, today I wanted to do something more glam.. fabulous, magazine style actually (seen that it was shoot in an abandoned building). I saw that you guys like this kind of pics as well and this weekend it's my town's birthday, so everyone is well dressed and going out... It's so lovely. I haven't been in this period of the year for like 4 years or so! As you can imagine, I'm very happy and excited :).







What I wore:
- Versace for H&M dress 
- Christian Louboutin heels ( find them here)
- Swarovski bracelet 
- Zara necklace

I totally forgot about my Versace for H&M dress... I thought it was the perfect opportunity to take it out for a spin. To be in the same chromatic family, I chose to wear my purple Loubis ^^
What do you think about the new look?

Kisses,

R. 










                                        Facebook |Twitter|Instagram















14 comments:

  1. Les clichés sont superbes. La robe est magnifique.
    Bisous http://leComptoirdeLaura.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress <3 amazing pics!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3426
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is absolutely gorgeous! I just love the colour on you.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous here, also I love the climate of those photos! <3 Your necklace is so beautiful and suits so well to this drees <3
    StylishSideofLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fantastic dress! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your heels <3!

    xxx
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh that's a beautiful dress! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Spain: I really like the dress. Your outfit is always fabulous. Pretty curls in your hair. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your dress!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. dress is georgeous!
    Lovely!

    Kisses,N.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)