Translate

Friday, September 13, 2013

Rise of the Fallen

Hello, my sweeties ! 
It's the last working day of the week and I'm sure you are all eager to start the weekend... I'm happy and excited myself to have my departure tomorrow! I know I haven't said anything about my destination, so you better follow me on my social networks, so you'd be the first to know :) ! 
Anyway, today I spent a beautiful ( actually am spending) afternoon with my friends and will wrap everything up with packing for tomorrow ( nope, haven't start packing yet... so lazy... ) ^^
Here's my outfit that I'm actually wearing right now: :D









What I wore:
- Zara blazer
- Bershka top
- Stradivarius jeans
- Zara sunnies
- Michael Kors watch
- Zara sandals
- Mango bag
- My gold accessories

So, this is the outfit I wore today. Something cute and comfy ^^
Don't forget to follow me on my social networks to stay updated
Kisses,
R.

                             Facebook |Twitter|Instagram


















7 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)