Translate

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Time for formal

Hello, my loves!
I know that it's been a while since I haven't post an ootd, but I had some issues I needed to take care of.
Luckly, I now have a little time off and I knew I just had to post something now! And yes, it's an outfit post..something I wore while visiting my aunt. Now let my tell you a little something about her. Although she's not that old, she's very pretentious when it comes to clothes, and when I say serious, I mean she really likes her outfits very formal and decent. So, each time when I go to see her, I try to dress according to her tastes, so I won't hear any critics. :) She doesn't make them with a sour humor, but still I prefer that she likes how I'm dressed rather than criticizing me. Plus that, from time to time, I do like to dress s bit formal myself.
So, here you have the outfit I wore .









What I wore:
- Karen Millen dress ( find it here in light pink )
- Mango bag
- Zara shoes
- Swarovski bracelet and necklace

Hope you enjoyed my post and I'll be back with more tomorrow :)
Don't forget to follow me social to keep up with updates

                                 Facebook |Twitter|Instagram

  














13 comments:

  1. so elegant!
    xo xo Ada
    http://antapal.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful in this dress , the color of your bag so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks so fancy! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So classy! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely, I can't image your aunt having critic on this outfit! x
    http://www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So chic, so elegant. I absolutely love this!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so classy, love the dress on you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)