Translate

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Budapest.

Hi, sweeties!
Now I know that I've promised a travel post once a week, but as you know,on Sunday I wasn't feeling that good so I didn't post anything at all. 
Today's travel reveals Budapest, city and capital of Hungary, situated on both parts of Danube, a place full of history and with amazing architecture, where new meets old. Actually, you can call it a reborn city.
The only thing that I regret from my short trip to Budapest is that I wasn't able to stay longer than a night. I was on my way back to Brussels, when I decided to spend the night in this remarkable city, so I checked in at Cotton House hotel, which is a very unique place to stay. Why? Because you feel like going back in time...say the '20 most likely.



- pics from Cotton House Hotel -

Also, here are some shoots from around the city, done while leaving











I have so many things to do today, but I'm so glad that I was able to share with you these wonderful memories of my trip to Budapest. :)
I am now nostalgic, but hope to part soon in another wonderful adventure ^^
Stay tuned and do follow me social so you have the most recent updates ^^


Kisses,
R.





13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Ruxandra ! Budapest is such an amazing city

    XX Luba

    * Fabulous MICHAEL KORS bag GIVEAWAY on
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    XX LUBA

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...beautiful town and amazing pics..love your black shirt
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. somehow the shirt really matches the feel of Budapest! :)

    http://marafashionbazaar.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: Budapest is a beautiful city. I see that your hotel was in vintage style. Very Original. I really like your jeans. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing place:)
    Have a nice day dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! :)

    http://www.symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/beautiful-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Budapest looks really good! I love the pics

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Budapest! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard great things about Budapest, and your photos back that up. I'd like to visit there some day. My mother's family is from Hungary, too. Thanks for the post!
    Donna
    Www.prettysarklythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to visit there! How beautiful.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kilimanjaro mount is great place to visit, when you say Kilimanjaro It raises adventure, legendary and amazing images to mind, but to find out what it's really like why not purchase a few Cheap Kilimanjaro Ticket for you and your loved ones and see for yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)