Translate

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Buzzin

Hello, sweeties!
First of all I'd like to thank you for visiting and keeping up with my blog! It means a lot for me when Is see so many people reading and liking it..
As usual, I'm sharing with you what I wore today :). It's been a sunny afternoon and it's so nice to have such lovely weather cause you can put together such cool outfits! 
I had my cute dress from Foymall arrived yesterday and I was so happy to take it out for a spin this afternoon. Foymall is an online boutique where you can find very nice clothing garments at good prices, the same was with my dress as well :).









What I wore:
- Foymall dress ( find it here)
- Karen Millen boots
- Reserved jacket
- Mango bag
- Wholesale Celebshades  sunglasses ( find them here )

The dress is really cute and being in a yellow shade goes very well with my over the knee boots. The minus of it is that, although it says on the site that is from cotton, actually it's a synthetic 
fibre that I don't really fancy.

Don't forget to join my two Giveaways :)


So, no 1, ending in 2 days, where you can win a one-of-a-kind digital printed scarf with a custom made message, in a fabric of choice (just click the picture below to be redirected) 

 



Number 2, win a $15 voucher to spend at Inner Desire shop. Ending on Oct 31st. More on my blog(just click the image below to be redirected) 


 






                                         GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

11 comments:

  1. Very nice ! I like this dress ♥

    Bisous,
    Maêva du blog:
    http://quotidiendunefille.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! lovin the belt and the bag!!!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love black and yellow combo!
    xx

    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I like your curls. Nice pictures. Great boots. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey.
    I am inviting you to join my Mignin Mignon Sunglasses giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/10/mignon-mignon-sunglasses-giveaway.html
    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! You looked great in that dress, and your hair... I love this hair style on you!

    www.the--street.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sooo like over-knee boots and yours are just waw <3
    Keep in touch babe :*******

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a bit of color when the gray autumn comes! :)

    http://marafashionbazaar.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)