Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cupcake Wednesday

Hi, guys!
We've made it 'till the middle of the week and I don't know about you, but I so would like it to be weekend already! 
Trying to put some "sugar" on it, I thought to put together a "sweeter" outfit today! Receiving my package from Mr. GUGU & Miss Go, really made my day. They are a polish brand that make such unique sweaters, t-shirts and all kind of wonderful clothing. You can be your own designer, ordering a custom made sweater ^^. Isn't that cool? If you want to see more lovely clothing garments, I suggest visiting their online store to get a better idea.










What I wore:
- Mr. GUGU& Miss GO R.I.P. Diet sweater ( find it here )
- River Island leggings
- Sacha booties
- Mango purse
- Vintage watch

Really hope you like this crazy outfit I put up together today ^^. I was in a fun mood, so I thought I'd express it through my clothes :).
Hey, don't forget to join the GIVEAWAY !! 5 DAYS LEFT :)
Just click the image below to be redirected :)
















7 comments:

  1. Lovely sweater! :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/extraordinary-shoulders.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cut jumper! Love the cupcake print on it :)
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)