Translate

Friday, October 25, 2013

Get Free

Hello, sweeties!
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I had a very good friend of mine returning to Brussels for the last time in a few years, so I spent some time with her these days... Friendship is such a wonderful thing <3
But today I'm back with a brand new outfit post, an outfit that was so suitable for today's weather (a bit cloudy, but still warm). I just took my lovely blazer from Banggood, another great online store where they have such cool clothes at democratic prices (it's good for this economy, right?), along with a black romper from Bershka.
This is what came out:







What I wore:
- Banggod blazer jacket ( find it here)
- Bershka romper
- Zara boots
- Forever 21 necklace

I believe this outfit goes so well together and the fact that the weather was still ok for this type of blazer, makes the outfit more comfortable ^^
So, I hope y'all like today's look and I really do hope that you'll visit Banggood for more cool clothing and jewellery items .










Join the GIVEAWAY and win a $15 voucher to spend at Inner Desire shop. Ending on Oct 31st. More on my blog(just click the image below to be redirected) 

 

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!


Kisses,
R.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Love the blue jacket !x Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Love yourlook, the jacket and all
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit!
    xx
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jacket is awesome !!!
    Kiss Jeny

    www.jenychooz.lautre.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit! the blazer is great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)