Translate

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Indian Girl

Hello, sweeties!
Rainy day here in Brussels and the fact that the poncho I wore today had a hoodie really helped me as the rain was light and I was able to protect my head. I really do like reviewing clothing designs, but when they come with an utility, well, let's just say that it makes the "job" so much "sweeter" ^^
This happened today, when I wore this lovely poncho from Mr. GUGU& Miss Go. It's very cool, cozy, well designed and at the same time, useful :).
Here are some pics I've managed to do in between the raindrops ^^
















What I wore:
- Urban Outfitters leggings
- Mr.GUGU& Miss GO poncho ( find it here )
- Men at Work satchel
- Mango sweater
- Morgan de Toi booties
- Forever 21 necklace

I made a little confusion with the leggings..yesterday I said they were from River Island. Actually they're from Urban Outfitters :).
I thought they'd go well with my lovely poncho ^^
Hope you like the look and, please, don't forget to join the GIVEAWAY.
4 Days left!!
Click the image below to be redirected













10 comments:

  1. Super chic poncho Ruxandra!

    XX Luba

    How to introduce fall trends in the sartorial routine
    www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the perfect look for a rainy day. The hood on your poncho makes the whole outfit!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great poncho. Also adoring the rest of this look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the poncho and the booties! They look perfect for fall - I'm also imagining they work well with tights and dresses :D
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look! :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/extraordinary-shoulders.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit, I love it :X

    www.goldandsilversparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your poncho ! And I want your shoes so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)