Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013

Like mimes

Hi, guys!
Lovely new week here in Brussels, not a cloud in the sky and the temperature is still bearable for lighter clothes. So today I thought I'd try out a little combo that I had in mind for quite awhile now and when I received my package from Choies with these so cool accessories, I knew it was the time to "act" :).
Statement message necklaces are so hip right now and I found mine at Choies, as I was looking actually for a pair of cool gloves for Fall.










What I wore:



- Mango jumpsuit



- Choies necklace ( find it here )



- Choies gloves ( find them here)



- Six beanie







I had a quick shoot for today as I had tons of things to do.. you know how busy Monday is.. ^^



But, anyway, I hope you like my outfit although it may not be that trendy...I feel as the belt was kinda extra..

Don't forget to join the GIVEAWAY !!
Just click on the image below to be redirected :)

            


6 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like your jumpsuit. The necklaces are fabulous. You're very pretty .. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing jumpsuit. :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/dog-print.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jumpsuit!
    xoxo
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)