Translate

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Loosen up !

Hello, sweeties!
I had so much things to do today and the fact that I had some difficulties, really killed my buzz. But we won't let some daily routines get in the way of our fashionable post for today ^^
I wore something cool and loose just to feel comfy for the day. It's still a bit sunny, so yeah, I thought this casual outfit should do the trick.







What I wore:
- Zara boots
- Local boutique loose dress
- New Look satchel 
- Michael Kors watch
- Zara sunnies
- Choies necklace ( find it here)

I must say that I really like this wonderful necklace...so hip and cute at the same time ^^
Don't you think so?
Anyway, guys, don't forget to join the GIVEAWAY I got going on!
Click the image below for the rules of the contest

9 comments:

  1. Nice boots. :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/dog-print.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love that dress and that necklace it's the perfect statement piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is so beautiful!!!! Great outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layered necklace and the cute booties :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are flawless! <3<3<3

    http://jadorefashionlove.blogspot.ro/2013/10/purple-why-are-you-so-fabulous.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit
    x

    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Why Guys Cant Get Girls .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)