Translate

Monday, October 28, 2013

Loup Garou

loup-ga·rou  (lg-r, -gä-)
n. pl. loups-ga·rous (lg-rz, -gä-r)
A werewolf.

[French, from Old French leu garoul : leuwolf (from Latin lupus; see wkwo- in Indo-European roots) + garoulwerewolf (of Germanic origin; see w-ro- in Indo-European roots).]

Or in other words, a main attraction at Walibi Park, where I went yesterday with my family ^^.
I remember this particular attraction called Loup Garous, hence today's post title... I can only say it was terrifying ...I'm not a big fan of roller coasters, but I just had to do it once in life, right? :)
I spent such a fun day at the park, as I wanted to take advantage of the Halloween set-up and many new attractions...it was a dream day, as you probably seen the magic end of it on my Instagram account ^^.
But let's get get back to fashion. The only "animal" in today's look is the print of my booties, leopard print that is. :) As it was windy outside, I simply knew that I had to put my hair up in a bun so it wouldn't be all over the place like it always does... :))







What I wore:
- Guess jeans
- Zara booties and bag 
- Jennyfer jacket
- Sacha sunnies

Thank you for visiting my blog, dears!
I do hope you join the Giveaway I'm hosting on my blog as well.
Ending on Oct 31st. More on my blog(just click the image below to be redirected)


P.S.NEWS FROM ROMWE:Super slim price flash sale!  Only 20 hours LEFT!Hot items back season!  $16.99 up!Don’t miss, girls!CLICK HERE 



2 comments:

  1. Love the leopard print on your feet
    XX Luba

    MICHAEL KORS bag GIVEAWAY on
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)