Translate

Monday, October 21, 2013

Nikita. Ice on Fire.

Hello, my dears!
Yesterday I wasn't feeling so good...I didn't even leave the house.. And today, when I was prepared to face a new week, I had a million things that went wrong.. You always know that when a day starts out bad, it always ends bad... But hey, I'm still standing :). Handling it like a soldier..and as you know, I dress accounting to my mood, so I think you'll feel my vibe in today's look. :)
This beautiful classic song inspired me when putting together my outfit today:







What I wore:
- Zara trench and bag
- New Look booties

And voilĂ , just a quick post to share my look for today :).
I know you are all anxious to know the winner of the Fashionlisted scarf Giveaway, but I've picked the winner just now using random.org . I'm waiting for their approval( Fashionshortlisted) to make the name public ^^

Meanwhile, you can enter another awesome Giveaway !
- Just click the image to be redirected to the page -


!Win a $15 voucher to spend at Inner Desire shop. Ending on Oct 31st. More on my blog(just click the image below to be redirected) !
 

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE !!

Kisses,

R.




7 comments:

  1. Nice coat. I really like what you did to your hair.

    http://oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com/2013/10/emily-ratajkowskis-gq-magazine-photo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all!
    Follow you on chicisimo and Follow you dear here, hope you can follow back :)
    My blog By Joyce ♥ // Bloglovin ♥ // INSTAGRAM ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. i must say... ur outfit is so beautiful.. am following you... please follow back www.melodyjacob1.blogspot.com thks..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: when the day starts badly is better than the day pass quickly. I like your bag and your trench coat .. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)