Translate

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Once upon December

Hello, my sweeties!
I know it's not December, but the reason Ive chosen this title is because today's look reminds me of royalty, hence Kate Middelton, my live version of the cartoon Anastasia :).
Actually the dress I'm wearing today is inspired by the one Princess Kate wore to BAFTA Brits event (hers was from Alexander McQueen). Mine is from Oarry, a great online boutique that also does prom dresses evening dresses  and cocktail dresses. How about that? Sounds cool, doesn't it? Wait 'till you see my gorgeous lavender dress ^^

Inspirational song:









What I wore:
- Oarry dress ( find it here )
- Zara clutch
- Six earrings
- Jimmy Choo sandals
I think this dress is perfect for a garden wedding! The best part is that as you are my lovely readers, you get a 15% at Oarry boutique, and yes, even for my gorgeous lavender dress :). Just tap the discount code RUXANDRA when checking out ^^


Oh, and I would like to announce the winner for the FashionShortlisted scarf Giveaway as well!
So, congratulations to miss Julia Marielle! You'll be receiving an email soon with details ^^
Also, don't forget that you have until the end of the month to enter my other Giveaway hosted by me for Inner-Desire.
Just click on the image below to be redirected on the contest page :)


  

                          GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE !!


7 comments:

  1. You look adorable ! love the dress !

    XX Luba

    Blend of masculine and femenine items in my “working” look today on
    www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love !
    Looks like a bit of a dress worn by Kate Middleton
    Xo
    http://www.mademoisellejolijul.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dress! :)

    http://www.symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/we-can-be-heroes.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)