OOTD: Zara boots and Forever 21 shorts

Hi, guys!
Here we are today with a brand new outfit post. I figured I'd sot with shopping for a while,as I don't want to get to addicted and plus I'm saving some money for my vacation in December :). Can you guess where I am going? I suggest you follow me social so you'd find out ^^...all I can say is that it's a breathtaking destination ^^. I know that not that long has passed since I got back from my last vacation, but when I say the days passing by and oh so cloudy and chilly, I just can't resist to a new "sweet escape" :).
Anyway, back to today's outfit. I've combined some key fall essentials, like these superb boots from Zara and these shorts from Forever 21 that I find in such a unique colour. I know print mixing can be very interesting, but I decided to keep it cool this time, simple, a look where just the scarf's print stands out. As other accessories, I do mention the fringed cross-body bag and my lovely bracelet with  tribal charms and the simple fireworks earrings as I like to call them.
I hope you like my new way of talking about what I am wearing, that way you can get like word-inspiration which is so rare these days... :)








What I wore:
- Zara boots, top and scarf
- Forever 21 shorts
- Men at Work bag
- I am bracelet

So happy I had the time to shoot and post these pics today ^^
I've been working like crazy lately and seems that I never have time for myself..for my pleasures.. I hope it will all compensate during the weekend of my birthday :)
Hope you guys will enter the Giveaway I'm hosting as well!


Ending on Oct 31st. More on my blog(just click the image below to be redirected)

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

Comments

  1. The shorts are super cute and I love the length of the boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! The shorts are so cute, the scarf is amazing and the boots are just to die for!! :D

    xo Noor
    clothesanddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing & lovely look!!!

    xo

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I like your boots, You're very trendy. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots!!
    XO Karla
    www.kqnstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great look and in love with those boots.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun