Trend alert: Oversized Coat.

Hello, my dears!
I had a little time on my hands this morning, well, not that much, but enough to please my eyes with something I like, always fashion related, of course :). So, I've been browsing over the seasonal trends and I have to admit that I'm really into oversized coats. I don't know why, but they remind me of the movie Nine 1/2 Weeks ( you must know I'm a sucker for Mickey Rourke, although I admire as well Kim Basinger's killer beauty). So I remember the scene where they were playing in the rain and she had on this big coat, really masculine (you probably know it), on her layered clothes. I believe that, although the coat was big and everything, she wore it so well.
Today, I'm having as well a cool oversized coat, in a yellow colour, very nice and cozy for fall. Now you must know a thing: to not look like an elephant in this type of coats, you have to simply add some slim pants and preferably some tick heels. My coat is from SheInside and I wanted to give it a little retro air adding a pair of round flip-top sunglasses, from Wholesale Celebshades, a great online boutique that has the most amazing sunnies I've seen. You can find there all the styles, from vintage to designer inspired at democratic prices really.











What I wore:
- SheInside coat ( find it here)
- River Island leggings 
- Yes Walker satchel
- Wholesale Celebshade sunglasses (find them here)

I totally love this coat... I will be wearing it a lot this Fall. Hope you guys liked the look :)Don't forget to join my GIVEAWAY as well!Click on the image below to be redirected to the contest!



Comments

  1. Magnifique ton manteau jaune. J'adore la couleur de ton sac.
    Bisous http://leComptoirdeLaura.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing coat! :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2012/11/symba-is-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did You find your shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, gosh, I totally forget to mention them ^^
      They are from Zara..past collection :)

      Delete
    2. Oh ok thank You ;)

      Delete
  4. Amazing look!!!!

    xo
    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is so gorgeous! The colour is absolutely perfect.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun