Translate

Friday, October 4, 2013

Vienna. Austria.

Hi, guys!
I thought that once a week I'd post something more captivating and in a way, more interesting for those who like traveling like myself. Since I've been visiting a lot these past few months, I believe it's time to share with you guys my experiences from around Europe and not only.
So, I'll start with the first city I've visited since I left Brussels this summer, at the end of July. 
In the lights today, we have the city of Vienna, also capital of Austria. A marvelous, clean and not to mention imposing city through its big luminous buildings. 
I only stood a night in Vienna, checking-in at Hotel Zeitgeist which is a new hotel that I totally recommend. It has a sauna that's included in your room price ( btw the rooms are not that expensive). 
So, mainly I went sightseeing at night. I know that maybe I didn't had the opportunity to really get into the heart of the city and really study it, but I was happy that at least I could experience a little the Austrian air :).





I passed by many tourist attractions, the one worth mentioning is the Schönbrunn Palace which I found irresistible with its grandeur and amazing Rocco architecture. A truly amazing piece of history. 
What can I say? My visit in Vienna was short, but very nice. Although I was a little tired from the long road, I've managed to enjoy myself in the capital of Austria.
And now for the fashionable part of today's post, here's what I wore there:






What I wore:
- Mango dress, bag and bracelet

I do apologize for the low quality photos, but I did them with my old camera.
Thank you for visiting my blog and don't forget to follow me social so you can stay updated ^^


12 comments:

  1. nice pics...beautiful town..and your dress is so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viena is one of my favorite european cities ! I have been visiting it more than 20 times !


    XX Luba

    Style tips of how to elongate visually your legs, today on
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and great oufit.

    Kisses
    http://pelubellezaymas.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful city! :)

    http://www.symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/addicted-to-boots.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress for a beautiful city!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting posts, oryginal outfits...I love your blog and I'm in :)
    It would be nice if you look at my blog too...
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this city, and you look stunning!
    xoxo

    Trendy Bow

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING LOOK!!!!

    SO BEAUTIFUL!

    XO

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!!
    http://enjoyourstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful dress! Love it.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)