Translate

Sunday, October 6, 2013

We're getting old, baby.

Hello, my dears!
I'm ending this week with a gown-up outfit that really reminds me of the 40s movies. Seeing The Gangster Squad really has inspired me a lot and I went more for the masculine look, as this season trend implies, adding some personal touches as well, of course. :)








What I wore:
- Zara dress
- Vintage coat
- Zara booties
- Estée Lauder bag
- Zara hat

Talking about fall and fall clothes, here is some news from Romwe:

Romwe Columbus Day Weekend SaleUp to 74.92% off

From 10/08 to 10/14, whole week!Don’t miss, girls!

CLICK HERE 


And don't forget the GIVEAWAY !! :)

Just click the image below to be redirected ^^





11 comments:

  1. You look amazing!
    Your outfit reminds me of the classic movies! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat! :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/03/mfw-philipp-plein.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your hat! and those booties are damn hot! xx
    http://www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat and the heels!
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit..I like a bit of my man in my wardrobe..

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Spain: I like your hat. The boots are fabulous. . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)