Translate

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Beautiful things

Hi, guys!
I thought I'd do a pre-post to be published on Thursday so you won't miss me much :).
Today, I'd like to talk about the beautiful things I got from PersunMall. You probably seen them on yesterday's outfit, but I'd still like to have you take a closer look. :)
First off, I would like to share with you my review on the lovely black chain handbag, in a diamond checked design.


It's perfect for a casual or elegant look, being as well in a colour that matches everything ^^





The thing I like the most is that it's very good quality at a reasonable price. You can see many more colours on the site, here.


The sun and the moon, doomed to never meet. Well, they have met as a pair of beautiful crafted earrings that I simply adore. 






Decorated with rhinestones, these earrings will give your outfit a touch of originality and coolness. I adore their design and think that they are perfect for a mysterious girl.
You may find them here, at a very democratic price I might add. ^^
Thank you for visiting my blog and I do mention again the Giveaways I have going on right now.
Come and join, just click the photos below to be redirected:




Giveaway nr 1 

- Win a Mr. GUGU& Miss Go sweater by choice. Ends Nov 20th. -





Giveaway nr 2

Win a $15 coupon to shop at Sammydresses.com. Two winners, ends Nov 21st

9 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)