Translate

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Black widow

Hi, guys!
As you are reading this, I'm probably on my way to pick up my friends from the airport ^^
Officially, the party has started :) !
Anyways, here's an outfit that I wore yesterday. I had for quite awhile this Zara skirt but it's from a rough material and I never had the chance to wear it, until yesterday. I've realised in daylight that it's actually a very dark blue, so the outfit didn't really turn out the way I want it. Luckily, I had this amazing bag from PersunMall to save the day! :) I really was eager to see it and I was so happy to see my package arrive ^^
Even though it was raining ALL DAY long, I still wanted to do an outfit post before my little break ^^










What I wore:
- Yves Saint Laurent ankle boots 
- Zara skirt
- Pinko jacket
- Mango sweater
- PersunMall bag ( find it here)
- PersunMall earrings ( find them here )

Thank you for visiting my blog and don't forget to join the Giveaways I have going on right now on the blog ^^
- Just click on the picture to be reidrected-

Giveaway nr 1 

- Win a Mr. GUGU& Miss Go sweater by choice. Ends Nov 20th. -





Giveaway nr 2

Win a $15 coupon to shop at Sammydresses.com. Two winners, ends Nov 21st


6 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this jacket!!!! perfect look!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this skirt! is so beautiful
    xx

    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classy outfit! Especially loving your blazer :)

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so hot, love the look. Cute bag and Sexy tights.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)