Fluffy

Hello, sweeties!
Looks like fall is starting to end and winter shows its cold.. Don't get me wrong, the temperatures are still bearable, but I'm not a big fan of fall/winter so I do my best to protect myself from low temperatures. 
The best way to do that is to own a fluffy coat. As you all know fur is so hip this season. I prefer faux fur nevertheless ^^. Everything I have in real fur was received as a present...
My beautiful half faux fur, half wool coat from today was from SheInside. It's very cozy and furthermore so cute! I feel a romantic vibe when I wear it. So perfect for a late fall.










What I wore:
- Bershka boots
- SheInside coat ( find it here)
- Forever 21 shorts
- Zara pullover 
- Purse from local store in Palma de Mallorca

So, this is what I wore today. Cozy and cool! ^^
Btw, the Giveaway winner for the 15$ GIVEAWAY is 





rooxy_hrh@yahoo.com

Hope you will enjoy spending the coupon at Inner Desire :).

Kisses,
R.















Comments

  1. Hey! I was browsing through your looks on Lookbook and I have to say you're style is amazing!
    You totally have a new follower :-)
    XO Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  2. the coat looks so cozy! But what i like the most is the handbag!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look!!
    Have a nice day
    The window of Maryfahsion

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous!
    love the clutch;)
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing. Beautiful bag. Great pictures.
    http://retro-moderna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful location and look, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU ARE AMAZING ! So beautiful, and your outfit is just perfect, it's inspiring me.

    Thank you, and congrat's for your blog !

    xxxxx
    Julie ♡ teenspirit.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Foarte frumoasa haina, poti sa-mi spui ce marime ti-ai luat? Am stat pe ganduri daca s-o comand si vad ca arata foarte bine pe tine :)

    http://diana.doubleweb.ro/forty/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc frumos! Mi-am luat un S, dar din cauza ca sunt foarte mica in zona bustului. Cred ca un M ar fi mai potrivit, avand si o lungime mai ok. In rest e foarte draguta haina si faptul ca e jumatate o lanica mai fina asa si jumate blanita artificiala da un element romantic tinutei. :)
      <3

      Delete
  9. You look so amazing !
    Your coat is original, i really like it :)
    Xx
    Mélinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello from Spain: your coat is fabulous. I like the crown shaped brooch. Very cool. I see that you bought the bag in my country. Very nice. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  11. great coat!!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous coat and also adoring your boots. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great style but most I liked your bag and your boots..!

    Kisses Fairy{oo}Mary by http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi :)
    awesome look!!! fantastic coat and shoes :) lovely bag, everything is gorgeous :)

    asijablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun