Translate

Monday, November 4, 2013

Hooded

Hi, guys!
Brand new day, brand new week and one and a half week until my birthday, until I see all my friends gathered around ^^.. I simply cannot wait :)
Here the weather is dreadful and what better way to beat it than to dress cozy and cute ^^
My outfit for today is mainly built around this wonderful hooded coat ( more of a blazer actually) from Wholesale7 and my old Zara ankle boots ^^.
Really hope you like the whole look and sorry for the low light...Brussels is in a cloudy/rainy mood apparently 








What I wore:
- Wholesale7 hooded coat ( find it here)
- Pull& Bear skirt
- Zara boots
- Mango pullover
- Zara bag
- Udobuy necklace ( find it here )

I hope this dastardly weather will come to its senses and at least give us some sunshine !
Until then, I wait for you tomorrow to see another late fall outfit ^^
Kisses,
R.
P.S.
Follow me social for more exclusive updates 


P.S.
News from Romwe

Romwe Party Season Sale! Up to 50% off!Valid dates: Nov5 to Nov11Don’t miss, girls!Click HERE











5 comments:

  1. I love your look! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this look! Beautiful coat!
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely! Yay for November birthdays (mine too)!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)