Translate

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Kitty Kat.

Hi, guys!
I had such an awful day... same trouble with delivery services. I swear the post office works better than DHL, FedEx or Ups. Today my trouble was with UPS.. I even came out with a motto: UPS, FedEx, DHL you can all go to hell!!!
I didn't want to get upset, but jezz.. when you see such incompetent people, you just can't refrain from losing it! 
Anyway, I will calm down eventually... Looking at the fashionable side of the action, here's the outfit in which I "battled" myself today. Something casual, yet cute and so in vogue, animal print being a top trend this season.








What I wore:
- Zara booties, bag and pants
- Morgan de Toi jacket

I know I look as if I'm pregnant, but I saw after that the thick scarf was to big and the jacket didn't quite covered it up good... :)
Before I forget, do join the GIVEAWAY !!
   

Ends Nov 30th.

Win a £50 voucher to spend at Inlovewithfashion boutique !!
Just click the image to be redirected





ALSO, some NEWS from ROMWE!

Romwe Black Friday SaleUp to 75% off, over 3000+ stylesBiggest discount! Most styles ever!Date: 11/26/2013 -11/30/2013Go: www.romwe.com


Kisses,
R.


9 comments:

  1. But I can´t imagine that with this awesome outfit anything can go wrong :)

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Jacket and I really Love your style!!!
    Kiss from swiss, Kira

    ReplyDelete
  3. A leopard coat is on my wishlist :) Those jeans fit perfectly!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look, love the bag and pants.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your coat and shoes
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woh..! you rock my dear.....

    Kisses Fairy{oo}Mary by http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)