Translate

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Say you, say Me

Hello, sweeties!
Well, I guess I'm still nostalgic over the wonderful moments I spent with my friends here in Brussels. It was so great to see everyone gathered from all parts of Europe together..you just can't imagine ..
Anyway, returning to today's look, I went for something daring and was really glad that I could bring a new item in the mix, namely shoe clips, from an awesome store that it will soon launch, Pretty Purple Boutique, who has amazing accessories and I just can't wait for the webshop to go live in December. Until then, you can find more samples, here, on Instagram.
The suit is from Choies. The first thing I've noticed about it is the quality. Flawless, perfect, comfy! I totally love it!










What I wore:
- Choies suit ( find it here )
- Karen Millen boots
- Zara vest
- Zara purse
- Pretty Purple Boutique shoe clips 

I believe that shoe clips will revolutionise the common wear of plain shoes and will add a touch of personality and originality to any outfit. ^^
This is the LAST DAY when you can enter the Mr. GUGU& Miss GO Giveaway, so go ahead and try your chances to win a sweater of your choice from their boutique 


CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO BE REDIRECTED ! 





Plus, Giveaway nr 2 of Sammydresses.com is still on until the end of the week!

17 comments:

  1. OMG you look amazing !
    I'm discovering your blog and I pretty love it ! Your Choices suit is really gorgeous, I was always hesitating about buy something on choices but now I think I will do it :)

    xxx See you soon :)

    Julie ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore yuor dresses and yuor collant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this look! The accessories are fabulous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is such a gorgeous look on you ;))

    New Post up…
    www.Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: I like your outfits. Great boots. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous boots, love them.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect look dear!! So chic and trend!!

    Trendy in the Moon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those clips that you put on the boots! Such a cool look

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looove the look, and your hairstyle! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love every piece in this outfit!
    so gorgeous
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. So stylish!

    Marie
    www.stylelistbyme.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/StylelistByMe
    www.instagram.com/maria_tatarskaya

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE LOVE...

    Myveryownpen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)