Translate

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

So much better

Hello, sweeties!
I know that I've absented a lot these days, but as you all know, I had my birthday this weekend and all of my friends gathered around from different parts of Europe and had a weekend to remember.
Today I had a spear moment to shoot some pics of the outfit I wore while driving one my friends to the train station :)
The lovely set of earrings and necklace are from Banggood and I've finally had the chance to wear them in a outfit, seeing that I chose to have a vintage vibe today.








What I wore:
- Mango blouse
- Forever 21 skirt
- Marc Jacobs heels
- Very Simple coat ( find it here)
- Banggood necklace ( find it here )
- Banggood earrings ( find them here )

So, I hope y'all liked today's look and don't forget to join the Giveaways !! 
Only a few days left







Come and join, just click the photos below to be redirected:





Giveaway nr 1 

- Win a Mr. GUGU& Miss Go sweater by choice. Ends Nov 20th. -





Giveaway nr 2

Win a $15 coupon to shop at Sammydresses.com. Two winners, ends Nov 21st




6 comments:

  1. This is such a great lady like outfit and how good that you took the oppurtunity to wear finally the necklace and the earrings!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Grate look!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your skirt!
    gorgeous look

    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I like the color of your coat. The sweater is very nice too. Great shoes. ... Happy Birthday. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)