Translate

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Sun

Hi, guys!
I've finally got a few moments to publish the look for today. It was a bit sunny, so I went for a short walk this afternoon. Well, actually when I did the photos, the sun was already in the clouds, but nevertheless, it was nice to walk a little without having any rain. I kept my outfit simple and casual, something very handy and comfortable to wear.
I've been meaning for a very long time now to wear this particular and "weird", to say so,  sweater from Bershka. I have it from last year, but I loved it so much...never had the chance to style it in an actual outfit.










What I wore:
- Zara booties
- Zara jeans
- Bershka grey pullover
- Mango sweater
- Celine bag

As I said, my outfit is very simple, perfect for an afternoon walk.
Don't forget to join the two Giveaways I have going on !
Hurry, they are ending soon!! 
Click the pictures below to be redirected:





- Giveaway no 1.-




- Giveaway no 2- 

7 comments:

  1. I love this look, so simple and comfy!

    www.the--street.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Given that I soo like maxi bags, I'm fond with the Celine bag ;)
    Bisous
    www.fashionearthyrainbows.blogspot.com
    Bouchra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice booties & I like the studs on your sweater! xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bluza si botinele sunt criminale :D
    O tinuta simpla, dar cool!
    xo
    About women and not only Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: you are very trendy with jeans. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)