Translate

Friday, November 22, 2013

Time for Casual

Well, more or less .. :)
Hi, guys!
I'm so not loving this temperature... It's freezing outside and even had a little snow two days ago, so I was kinda of an ice cube when I shoot this photos. I just couldn't abstain myself from wearing this cool blazer from Vateno, a cool online boutique with awesome clothes, and very affordable prices might I add. ^^
I really like the print on this blazer and it's perfect as well for the upcoming season!








What I wore:
- Vateno blazer ( find it here )
- Zara jeans
- H&M envelope bag
- Mango top
- Zara shoes

I think these shoe-clips does a complete make-over for the shoes! And you can attach them everywhere, not only on the shoes.. you just have to have a little imagination :)
Anyway, don't forget to join the Giveaways. Just click on the images to be redirected:

Win a $15 coupon at Sammydresses.com
Ends Saturday, 23rd Nov

And the New Giveaway from Inlovewithfashion
Win a £50 voucher to spend at their shop :



And some news from Romwe as well:

Romwe Top 8 Styles Sale !
Date: Nov 20 to Nov 26
Round 1: Share ‘win free page’ and win free clothes:
Round 2: Save more with extra coupon 
Round 3: Buy 3 and more get 1 for free
Click HERE 


Kisses,
R.

10 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)