Translate

Friday, November 1, 2013

Vintage Friday

Hello, my dears!
The weekend is here and I just can't wait to go out on Saturday night a little ^^.. I miss a little music& dancing. Until then I still have some work to do, as I had yesterday. You probably missed my usual ootd, but when duty calls... I didn't even had time to celebrate Halloween this year :(
But anyway, you can sense a bit of "dressing-up" in today's outfit, as I added a vintage (say 40s style) note to it :). The gorgeous emerald dress from Wholesale7 really put me in the mood to go back in time, when style and elegance were key factors at a woman.









What I wore:
- Wholesale7 dress ( find it here)
- Zara trench coat
- Zara heels and clutch
- Morgan de Toi gloves
- Mango bracelet                 

So, I hope you like today's look ^^. I did try on a messy side up-do and it was really fun doing it, it's very simple and easy.
Also, I think that the wonderful dress has made this outfit special and I like that it can be styled so many ways...
Don't forget to follow me social, so you keep up on exclusive updates :).
Kisses,
R.








8 comments:

  1. I love the dress!!!
    Have a nice weekend dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. Love, love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!! so classy and chic!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like an actress of the 50s ;) Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely accessories, they really complete your vintage look!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)