Translate

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

White Dream

Hello, my sweeties!
Seems like the week passes little by little and I, for once, can't wait for the weekend. Sunday I'm leaving for a couple of days and that will be my winter vacation :).
Anyway, speaking of winter, here you have an outfit that really screams "snow" hehe
Enjoy! **











What I wore:

- Very Simple coat 

- Zara pants- Bershka top- New Look envelope bag- H&M wedges- Prada minimal baroque sunglasses  So, this is my look for today. Sorry for publishing it so late in the day, but I was super busy with the household.. yes, I do my chores as well :)





DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THIS AMAZING GIVEAWAY !!
Ends Nov 30th.
Win a £50 voucher to spend at Inlovewithfashion boutique !!                   -Just click the image to be redirected-




Also, some news from RomweRomwe Black Friday SaleUp to 75% off, over 3000+ stylesBiggest discount! Most styles ever!Don’t miss, girls!Date: 11/26/2013 -11/30/2013- CLICK HERE -



13 comments:

  1. This all white outfit looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfit! Like your shoes)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic in this all white outfit, love those white booties!!

    New Post up…
    www.Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bag! :)
    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/dbva12

    ReplyDelete
  5. White is always pretty, I love it. Perfect sunglasses too.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit!
    Http://www.littleprettymess.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS outfit!! look amazing in white colour :)

    asijablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)