Translate

Monday, November 11, 2013

Yellowish

Hello, sweeties!
First of all, I want to say a big thank you to a very talented girl named Ilaria De Rosa, from Italy, that did this incredible piece of art. 


Many thanks, girl! <3
As for today's outfit, well, I was pleasantly surprised to have a beautiful sun this afternoon, but still a bit chilly, so I took out again my She Inside coat that I think it's my favourite this season ^^
I am very busy these days preparing my birthday and everything, so I hope you won't mind my absence :)




























S























What I wore:
She Inside coat ( find it here )
- Zara booties,blouse, bag and hat
- Mango pants and pendant

So, I really do hope you like my colourful outfit that I wore today ^^
Also, don't forget to join the Giveaways I'm hosting now!
Just click on the pics to be redirected !


Giveaway nr 1 

- Win a Mr. GUGU& Miss Go sweater by choice. Ends Nov 20th. -










Giveaway nr 2Win a $15 coupon to shop at Sammydresses.com. Two winners, ends Nov 21st







Oh, and some news from Romwe as well:

Romwe Party Season Sale Round 2 ! Up to 60% off!
Valid dates: Nov12 to Nov18
Don’t miss, girls!


6 comments:

  1. The yellow Sheinside coat is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible illustration! I love your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous dear! ;)
    Love your bag and coat! *

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your coat so much.
    Love from Ukraine.

    Myveryownpen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)