Back home.

Hello, my loves!
Yes, I have returned home and normally I would be all like nostalgic and stuff. But not this time! I have a very dear friend of mine visiting and next week we're going for a couple of days to London, so as you can imagine I just can't wait ^^
Nevertheless, I will try not to neglect the blog, so today I'm back with an outfit perfect for the weather outside and that is also very chic and trendy!
But first I would like to say a few words about this new fashionable discovery, namely a cool online boutique. OMG Fashion is what I like to call a "friendly/family" web shop. It's ran by two fashion enthusiast, established in Manchester. A lovely couple, Hayley & Andrew... don't you just love a store with a story behind?
For today's outfit I went tartan. I just couldn't resist to this amazing tartan leather sleeved cardigan which is absolutely breathtaking and so in this season. 
It can be worn so many ways and it's cozy too ^^







What I wore:
- Romwe leggings
- OMG FASHION tartan leather sleeved cardigan ( find it here)
- Pimkie sweater
- Zara scarf
- Forever 21 handbag
- Sacha sunnies

So, this is what I wore today... The weather here isn't that nice, but hey, it's December. I would admit that, although I'm not big fan of snow, I definitely want to see a little for Christmas ^^
Hope you like the look !







P.S. !!



Don't let the awesome contest from Damaris lingerie get away!! 

This is your chance to win the big £1000 voucher prize to spend at their online boutique, as well as other incredible prizes !
Just hit the photo below to be redirected.
Ends Dec 20th







Comments

  1. Great cardigan! xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Beautiful photos!

    Have a good weekend!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://www.jetsettotemichaelkors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I like Christmas with snow in my city but never snows. Nice outfit., We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun