Translate

Monday, December 30, 2013

Before the Big day

Hello, my sweeties!
I've been willing to post the recipe of my Christmas Cake yesterday night, but I've fallen asleep doing so. It's a bit difficult translating it without a proper vocabulary in the cooking field :). But I promise that it will be live before the end of the week.
Having received my cool suit from SheInside today, I thought I'd dress more feminine today while going shopping for a dress in the Louise quarter of Brussels. I didn't yet find a dress so I would like so much for New Year's Eve, that will persuade me to buy it although I know that Friday I'll find it cheaper during the official Sales. So I guess I will wear one of my old dresses for the party.
Anyway, I was glad to see my outfit being admired by so many people on the street ^^
I hope you will like it as well.









What I wore:
- SheInside suit ( find it here)
- Zara booties
- Zara fake fur vest
- Bag from local store of Palma De Mallorca
- Forever 21 hat

So, this is what I wore this afternoon. I can't say that I wasn't cold a little, because it was so chilly outside. Luckily the suit really is perfect for this type of weather being cozy and all.

Before I leave you today I would just like to share with you a great Giveaway that I've just discovered and which is ending on the 5th of January. 
The prize is a pair of fabulous silver earrings that are just to-die-for
Now, it's only open to Europe, as I read in the contest rules, but I thought it'd be fun to let you guys know. 
So, Instagramers, go ahead and click on the image below to be redirected to the contest page and find out how to enter!



P.S.
What better way to end the year than with some news from Romwe?!

2014 First Big Sale ! Over 1000 winter styles!
Up to 70% off!
Large amount of Spring new styles are coming soon!
Time: 12/31/2013 ~1/6/2014





7 comments:

  1. I love your look,kisses.
    www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grate Love love love!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very prefect! I like ♥

    Bisous,
    Maêva blogueuse: http://quotidiendunefille.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely... romantic, gentle and comfy... amazing outfit...

    xx
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/12/cozy.html
    WIN 100$!!
    GIVEAWAY!!
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/12/100-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing coat and hat, love the look.
    http://www.giftsbymadison.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)