Translate

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

First impression

Hi, sweeties!
If you haven't heard from me by now, it can only mean that either I didn't find any WiFi, either...well, let's not think about another sad possibility :)
Before living, I had received the first part of my package from Romwe which has pleasantly surprised me because when I receive things this part of me feels like I'm an editor at a magazine and have to choose the clothes and theme for the model. The funny part is that I am also the model, the hair stylist, the make-up artist, etc, so as you can imagine my excitement is always justified.
I guess we play dress-up with our dolls when we're young and actually never stop playing..
So here you have today, a mixed-up outfit that I find quite interesting for so many point of views.









What I wore:
- Romwe black pants ( find them here)
- Pimkie sweater
- Zara leather jacket
- Mango ankle boots and hat
- Zara purse
- Romwe earrings



So, this is the outfit that I bring for you today :). This is the perfect balance between a casual outfit and one all leather, so you have the best from both worlds: looking sexy, yet feeling comfy.
Hope you like it and if you're a new visitor, then I hope you come again ^^
P.S. Don't let the awesome contest from Damaris lingerie get away!! 
This is your chance to win the big £1000 voucher prize to spend at their online boutique, as well as other incredible prizes !
Just hit the photo below to be redirected.
Ends Dec 20th


9 comments:

  1. Great outfit: stylish and casual, yet also very comfy. Those pants look amazing! I`m waiting for an order from romwe as well, I`m so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adoooore le look <3
    CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY on my blog!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. Look love it
    Http://www.littleprettymess.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insurance In Edmonton, Auto Insurance In Edmonton, Health Insurance In Edmonton, Home Insurance In Edmonton,

    Insurance In Edmonton

    Auto Insurance In Edmonton

    Health Insurance In Edmonton

    Home Insurance In Edmonton

    http://www.carinsuranceinedmonton.ca/

    http://www.carinsuranceinedmonton.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and a beautiful outfit! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Spain: Nice outfit. I like the mini bag. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)