Translate

Friday, December 27, 2013

Mixing it up

Hi, guys!
I bet you are all so busy preparing for the last night of this year, and I'm sure you're doing a great job at it. :) I'll spend my New Year in a family atmosphere, nothing special, just my loved ones. 
I was willing to attend the bal thrown here in Brussels, but that would mean spending some time (well a lot actually), choosing a dress maybe.. making preparations.. So I thought I'd go "light" this year :).
That way I can have more time to blog as well :D. So, today I did a few shots, although the weather is dreadful.. rain and wind.. can't even describe in words how I hate it. Nevertheless, I was meaning to try on the dress from Wholesale7, which turned out to be a longer blouse to say so :). But as I love a challenge more than anyone else, I did manage to do a combo that I really hope you guys will like.







What I wore:
- Zara booties
- LiuJo coat
- Wholesale7 dress ( find it here)
- Zara feather skirt
- Zara envelope bag
- Wholesale7 necklace ( find it here )

The dress has gain its big plus for the off-shoulder design. I totally love dresses that have personality and that fit me so good.
So, this is my look for today darlings. I really do hope you'll enjoy your weekend. If the weather allows me, I'll be back tomorrow with another awesome post. :)
Kisses,
R.












7 comments:

  1. Such a sophisticated and edgy look! You are stunning! Those photographs are adorable as well!
    Wishing you a wonderful New year and happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!! Loved the detail of the high gloves with the vest! :)
    See ya!

    Amanda
    www.somethingfashion.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sleeveless coat and the ankle booties! You look really great

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing!
    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look. So stylish. love it.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit! :)
    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/dbva12

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)