Translate

Saturday, December 14, 2013

OOTD: Zara heels, Sammydress accessories

Hello, my loves!
Yet another week has passed and come to think of it, we don't have much left of this here year.
I feel a little cold coming up, but I try to hold it down as I can :).
Today I wanted to talk a little about accessories, on how they can really improve your look. The Sammydress boutique has really affordable prices on all its garments, but I especially like their accessories. They definitely are so cool and can bring something special to any outfit, no matter the style.







What I wore:
- Choies skirt ( from this set )
- OMG Fashion jumper ( find it here)
- Zara heels
- Sammydress necklace ( find it here)
- Sammydress  purse ( find it here )

Hopefully you like today's look and I just can't wait on reading your impressions regarding it. :)
As you can see, accessories can really add a dash of originality to every outfit ^^
Now I have to get back to work -_-










Don't forget to join the two Giveaways that I have going on right now !!
1st GIVEAWAY


and the most amazing one EVER
Win a £1000 voucher to spend at Damaris lingerie store.
Just click the image below to be redirected







Giveaway nr 2
Win a $100 gift card to spend at Jollychic.com !
-Click the image below for details-


11 comments:

  1. I really love the purple shoes! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS outfit!
    i LOVE each piece
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour of faux-fur coar is absolutely perfect! You look stunning, my dear :)
    xx Lara
    just-anotherfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: beautiful pictures. I like your fur coat. Very cool in that color. . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Accessories are the best! You're right they can make or break an outfit! Loving that little clutch
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shoes... they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)