Translate

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Street Performer

Hello, loves!
In case you've missed out on my other post from today, I would like to wish you again a Merry Christmas. Hope you have enjoyed yourselves during this holiday and I thank you again for being so supportive and nice all the time. It's you guys who got me going with all this blogging gig. :) I am most grateful.
You know that I like, from time to time, to have a theme for my outfit. So, in this Christmas day, where everyone has an outfit prepared with the holiday theme, I wanted to do something different.
Having received a violin for Xmas, had inspired me to do this next look. No, I haven't started performing on the streets or even performing for that matter :). Still a newbie at this instrument, but I'm determined to learn.
Anyway, I thought I'd use the case in a fashionable look. That, combined with my diamond studded flats from Wholesale7 and the lovely shades from Wholesale Celebshades, plus attitude, turned my combo into a hit ( at least I think so). :)








What I wore:
- Wholesale7 flats ( find them here)
- Bershka jumper
- Zara scarf
- Local boutique coat
- Wholesale Celebshades sunnies ( find them here )

So, I think it might seem a bit strange to you, but I totally love this combo ^^
I know that I promised you the recipe for the sweet cake I did for Christmas (you've seen it on Instagram, if you're following me there), but I'll be sure to post it one of this days, so I can make the translation from Romanian to English :). 
Thank you so much for your appreciation ^^

Kiss,
R.









6 comments:

  1. Very nice flats! & cool glasses!
    Just a very special but nice & cool look, a bit like An artist like you said :) xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your glasses are so cool ! Loving the flats also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing flats and you pull off those sunnies so well!! im an ex-violinist, hehe. still play occasionally...

    ps. i'm your newest follower on google and bloglovin ;)

    xoxo hobovogue.com . ღ

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing flats and scarf!!!! great look ;)

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun outfit! I love the flats!!! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)